Three chlorinated isocyanuric acid does not self ignite and is not inflammable.
When it is mixed with ammonium, ammonia and ammonium, it will easily burn and explode.
At the same time, the material will decompose and release harmful gas because of the influence of fire.
Therefore, when a fire occurs, firemen must wear gas masks, wear work clothes and put out fire on the top of the wind.
Fire extinguishing materials such as water and foam extinguishing agents can be used to extinguish fire.
1. Product Name
Tcca 90% 200g Tablet
2. Basic Parameters
|Name of the Product:||TCCA 200G TABLET|
|Quantity:||20.4MT /408 DRUMS|
|Date of checking the||20,AUG.,2019|
|Date of Expiry||20,AUG.,2020|
This is to certify that we , the undersigned, have inspected the quality of the above mentioned goods and found the result of inspection as follows:
|Appearance:||White TABLET||White TABLET|
|Weight of the Tablet||200g||200g|
3. Main usage It can be used as an antiseptic in industrial flake water, swimming pool water, cleaning agent, hospital, tableware, etc.; it can be used as a sterilization agent in silkworm rearing and other breeding. Trichloroisocyanuric acid is not only widely used as disinfectant and bactericide, but also widely used in industrial production.
1. It is widely used in civil health, animal husbandry and plant protection
2.Trichloroisocyanuric acid is a kind of oxidizing bactericide, which is similar to cyanate and chlorine.
3. It can be used in circulating cooling water system instead of liquid chlorine or hypochlorite.
1. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the environmental protection agency have officially approved that chloroisocyanuric acid can be used for disinfection and sterilization of drinking water and food.
2. Store in cool, dry and well ventilated non combustible warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat sources. Keep the container sealed.
3. Keep away from flammable or combustible materials. It should be stored separately from wet goods, ammonium salts, amines, edible chemical raw materials, etc.
4. Contact with acid, alkali and easily oxidized organic matter can cause explosion.
5. During storage and transportation, it shall be protected from moisture and sunlight, and shall not be in contact with acid, alkali and easily oxidized organic matters, so as to avoid decomposition failure and explosion.
6. Usage Scenarios
7.Packing and Transportation
|address:||1914 ROOM, NO.3 BUILDING,31 LONGCHENG ROAD,QINGDAO,CHINA 266000|
If you have any questions about the product, please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible