Sodium chlorate is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula NaClO3, usually white or yello wish equiaxed crystals, salty and cool in taste, easily soluble in water and slightly soluble in ethanol. It has strong oxidizing effect in acidic solution, and it decomposes above 300 ℃ to generate oxygen. Sodium chlorate is unstable. When mixed with phosphorus, sulfur and organic substances, it is easy to burn and explode, and it is easy to absorb moisture and agglomerate. It is mainly used in the manufacture of chlorine dioxide, sodium chlorite, perchlorate and other chlorates.
|Item||Superior class||Test Result for Reference|
|Chloride (based on Cl),w/%||≤0.15||0.04|
|Sulfate (based on SO4),w/%||≤0.01||0.008|
|Chromate (based on CrO4),w/%||≤0.005||0.0005|
|Fe (based on Fe),w/%||≤0.005||0.002|
1. It is a mordant and oxidant, used in the printing and dyeing industry and the inorganic industry.
2. Used in the manufacture of chlorine dioxide, sodium chlorite and perchlorate.
3. It is a herbicide used in agriculture.
4. The pharmaceutical industry is used in the manufacture of medicinal zinc oxide and sodium dithiosuccinate. Pigment industry for the manufacture of advanced zinc oxide and hualan.
5. It is a bleaching agent for papermaking and tanning. Ore processing.
6. It is used to extract bromine from seawater and manufacture printing inks, explosives, etc.
7. It is used for the determination of silicon dioxide, nutrients and adhesives.
Q: How long is your delivery time? A: It generally takes 5-10 days if the goods are in stock, or 15-20 days if the goods are not, depending on the quantity ordered. Q: Do you provide samples? Does it cost extra to request one? A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free by requests but are not responsible for the freight cost. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Q: Can you support OEM /ODM? A: Yes, we can make products as your request. Q:How can I get some samples? A: Please send us your address, we'll be happy to offer you samples.
If you have any questions about the product, please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible
Sign up for our newsletter.Keep up -to-date with Develop Chem's latest news.
Copyright© Qingdao Develop Chemistry Co.,Ltd ! All Rights Reserved |